Friday, March 28, 2014

How Reseach Benifits Students


A.Dalton

Research in the first year of a college course is important because it teaches students the trait to go out and use different sources to get the information they want. Without proper research it would be hard to find the information needed to have in order to compose and right a paper that you do not have that much background information. The first year in college is one of the toughest years for a college student because it is a new level of learning. We learn different thing in the first year of college and researching information is one of the most important things that you learn your first year of college because you will need it to throughout your whole college career. There are different ways to research different information. Some ways I like to research depending on the topic is though my local library. I try to find different books and magazines that are dealing with my topic to find information needed in order to finish my research. The more convenient way of researching is using the internet. The internet has so many websites that you can find just about anything on there. There are different search engines were you can type in a key word a find out anything about that topic which is really resourceful when doing research. Also you can use the internet to find different numbers to call to gain more information to use for your research. Researches papers are good ways to use your information you found in order for you to have enough information to write your paper or find out the information in order to have the knowledge for your work. I like to use Google for my search engine because it helps me find the information needed to finish my work faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment