Friday, January 31, 2014

WV Chemical Spill

By Andre D. I think the new development on the chemicals spilling into the water in West Virginia is a bit scary. To know that it’s too dangerous for pregnant women to drink the water would make me not even want the mother of my child to even brush her teeth because some of the chemicals in the water that she may swallow on accident could harm the baby. In 9 counties in west Virginia more than 300,000 thousands resident were using contaminated water which could be very dangerous. Personal the contaminated water did not affect me nor my family because my family lives in Maryland but my prayers go out to the people that were affected by this. I think the West Virginia Department Of Environmental Protection should bring water from different counties in West Virginia or other nearby states to switch the water source until the contaminated water is cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment